Applications are open and you have until October 20th to submit your projects!
Euro Connection, the European co-production pitch forum organized by the most important short film festival in the world, Clermont-Ferrand, is back.
The Italian Short Film Center is the Italian referent for the initiative and will conduct the selection of the projects.
Euro Connection is an extraordinary opportunity for European producers to find an international partner for the co-production of a short film.
> Production companies from all over Europe have the opportunity to register, with short projects yet to be shot that have already found a support fund (private or public).
A European board will select 14 of the projects received. The finalist projects will be presented to an audience of potential co-producers, broadcasters, public financiers during the pitch that will take place in Clermont-Ferrand on 2 and 3 February 2021 (with possible variations due to the development of the local and global health situation).
The producers of the selected projects will be guests of the festival for 4 days. The organization will also contribute € 160 to their travel expenses.
For some of the unselected producers, there will also be the opportunity to be invited to the Producers Focus to present their company and approach to the world of short films and co-productions.
Deadline and registration procedures:
- 20 October 2020, 12:00AM
- An ITALIAN’s PDF sending at firstname.lastname@example.org
* the English version will be required in case of selection
> To participate, you MUST have the support of a real production company.
Documents required (incomplete applications will NOT be considered):
- Entryform (here) completed and signed
- Complete script
- Letter of artistic intent from the director (1 page)
- CV and photos of the director
- Official letter of monetary support from a third party (public or private) *
- Letter of intent from the manufacturer (1 page)
- CV and photos of the productor
- Filmography and production company logo
- Vimeo link of the other works of the director (optional)
*By third party we mean production companies, associations, film commissions, ministerial support, etc. Unofficial support is excluded.