Applications are now open! Deadline to submit your project: October 20th, 2023.
Euro Connection, the European co-production pitch forum organized by the most important short film festival in the world, Festival International Du Court Métrage De Clermont-Ferrand, is back.
Euro Connection is an extraordinary opportunity for European producers to find an international partner for the co-production of a short film.
The Italian Short Film Center is the Italian referent for the initiative and will conduct the selection of the projects.
> Production companies from all over Europe have the opportunity to register, with short projects yet to be shot that have already found a support fund (private or public).
A European board will select 14 of the projects received.
The finalist projects will be presented to an audience of potential co-producers, broadcasters, public financiers during the pitch that will take place in Clermont-Ferrand on January 31st and February the 1st 2023 (with possible variations due to the development of the local and global health situation).
The producers of the selected projects will be guests of the festival for 4 days. The organization will also contribute € 160 to their travel expenses.
The countries associated with the 2022 edition were: Austria, Baltic countries, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway , North Macedonia, Netherland & Flemish Community, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Serbia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
Deadline and registration procedures:
- 20 October 2022, 12:00AM
- An ITALIAN’s PDF by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* the English version will be required in case of selection
> To participate, you MUST have the support of a real production company.
Documents required (incomplete applications will NOT be considered):
- Entryform (here) completed and signed
- Complete script
- Letter of artistic intent from the director (1 page)
- CV and photos of the director
- Official letter of monetary support from a third party (public or private) *
- Letter of intent from the manufacturer (1 page)
- CV and photos of the productor
- Filmography and production company logo
- Vimeo link of the other works of the director (optional)
*By third party we mean production companies, associations, film commissions, ministerial support, etc. Unofficial support is excluded.