For the eighth consecutive year, the Italian Short Film Center, in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, makes available free of charge to Embassies, Consulates and Italian Cultural Institutes around the world ten short films selected among the most particular and representative works made in our country during 2021-2022. The selection, as every year, presents an overview of the contemporary short production, touching genres and themes extremely different from each other.
The shorts, available until December 2023, can be programmed within the cultural initiatives of the various Italian diplomatic representations or in events realized in partnership with them (festivals, reviews, exhibitions, etc.) without limits or constraints of use: they can be screened individually or in groups, once or several times.
The ten films can be viewed in streaming by Italian Diplomatic Representatives, who can make the choice of titles that best suits their specific needs.
All the short films, downloadable in HD screening format from the FTP of the Italian Short Film Center, are accompanied by the relative information and promotional materials (technical data sheet and photographs).
The available titles are:
- LA CONFESSIONE by Giuseppe D’Angella e Simone D’Alessandro – 2022, 15′
- GRAZIANO E LA GIRAFFA by Fabio Orlando e Tommaso Zerbi – 2022, 7′
- EIGHT STEPS by Anna Seviroli – 2022, 12′
- MAMME VOLANTI by Giulio Tonincelli, Paolo Fossati – 2022, 15′
- SPIAGGIA LIBERA by Ludovica Francesca Zedda – 2022, 16′
- PIZZA PANIC by Leonardo Malaguti – 2022, 15′
- KM9 by Filippo Valsecchi – 2022, 12′
- NICA by Giuditta Vasile – 2022, 8′
- NETTUNO by Giulio Gobbetti – 2022, 11′
- TRAVEL NOTEBOOKS: CAIRO, EGYPT by Silvia De Gennaro – 2022, 7′
The Italian Diplomatic Representations interested in the short films in the list, can make a request to email@example.com
More info HERE