For the sixth consecutive year, the Italian Short Film Center, in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, is making available free of charge, to Italian Embassies, Consulates and Cultural Institutes around the world, ten short films selected among the most particular works and representative films made in our country during 2020. The selection, like every year, presents an overview of contemporary short production, touching on extremely different genres and themes.
The shorts, available until December 2021, can be programmed within the cultural initiatives of the various Italian Diplomatic Missions or in events organized in partnership with them (festivals, reviews, exhibitions, etc.) without limits or restrictions of use: they can be projected individually or in groups, once or several times.
The ten films can be viewed in streaming by the Italian Diplomatic Missions, which can thus make the choice of titles that the most suit their specific needs.
All short films, downloadable in HD projection format from the FTP of the Italian Short Film Center, are accompanied by the relevant information and promotional materials (technical data sheet and photographs).
NB: This year, due to the current health emergency, the short films are available not only for normal screening in cinema, but also for the online streaming.
The available titles are:
- Come un uovo nel radiatore, by Davide Maria Valsecchi – 2020, 10′
- Cracolice, by Fabio Serpa – 2020, 12′
- En rang par deux, by M. Giusti, V. Mancini, E. Bosco – 2020, 7′
- La terra delle onde, by Francesco Lorusso – 2020, 17′
- Le Mosche, by Edgardo Pistone – 2020, 15′
- Macchiato, by Prospero Pensa – 2020, 18′
- Paese che vai, by Luca Padrini – 2020, 11′
- Slow, by Giovanni Boscolo, Daniele Nozzi – 2020, 11′
- Threads Of Desire, by Bianca Di Marco – 2021, 14′
- Tropicana, by Francesco Romano – 2020, 13′
The Italian Diplomatic Missions interested in the short films on the list, can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information HERE