The Italian Short Film Center, in collaboration with the the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, will make ten Short Films available for free, for the whole of 2020, to Embassies, Consulates and Italian Cultural Institutes around the World.
The shorts have been chosen among the most significant and representative of the last few years and will be screened in the course of events organized by the various Italian Diplomatic Missions.
The selection, that spans from comedy, to drama, to the documentary, shows a sort of overview of contemporary short production.
Each short (HD and DCP format) is accompanied by a technical data sheet and photographs which may be downloaded, free of charge, from our FTP..
Non-Italian festivals, institutions or other subjects interested in these shorts are asked to apply only if their programs are organized jointly with Italian Diplomatic Representations.
NB This year, due to the health emergency, for those who need it the normal availability of the shorts will be joined by the possibility of organizing an online event.
The 10 available Short Films are:
- Borntwice, by Giada Bossi – 2019, 8′
- Il fagotto, by Giulia Giapponesi – 2019, 15′
- Senza tenere premuto, by Paolo Strippoli – 2019, 13′
- Lella, by Michele Capuano – 2019, 15′
- Il muro bianco, by Andrea Brusa and Marco Scotuzzi – 2019, 13′
- A colloquio con Rossella, by Andrea Andolina – 2019, 11′
- Amateur, by Simone Bozzelli – 2019, 15′
- Veronica non sa fumare, by Chiara Marotta – 2019, 20′
- Quando la banda passò, by Maurizio Forcella – 2019, 15′
- Manica a vento, by Emilia Mazzacurati – 2019, 19′
The Italian Diplomatic Missions interested in the shorts listed may request at firstname.lastname@example.org
More informations HERE